Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

Top 5 Favorite Videos of all time in my books! I havent laughed that hard at an NG flash in a long time! Keep up the outstanding work!

Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

Pretty simple, but extremely original! Keep up the good work!

Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

Still a better love story than twilight...

Smart bomb Smart bomb

awsome!!!

i beat your score with a total of 24!!!
i enjoyed this game alot and i hope to see more like it in the future, try to add a feature to slow down and speed up the rocket tho...
anyway, awsome!!!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

insane!

possibly the best flash game ive ever seen! this was INSANELY good! like the real thing!(ecept sonic charactors where not in the real thing)lol. great job! i expect great things from you young one...!

All I Want All I Want

Aha! A well done piece! Of course, this box is where I add my cretique, so thats where ill put it! It seems to be a little repetitive and unmoving, almost stagnant in style. Try lowering the volume on certian notes in certian areas for building and fading effects, that will give you better builds and lead-ups for your beats to change pace or style, as well as your synths to take on a different feel. Overall? Awesome work! Keep it up and you will get there in no time!

TheMrMokey responds:

Thanks for the review! I want to work to get better buildups and melodies. :)

Mrmilkcarton - Yeee Mrmilkcarton - Yeee

Well noone in thier right mind is questioining your mixing skills!

One More Castle One More Castle

This is more evidence that it was a smart decision to purchase your album on iTunes... You, Sir, are incredible!

Where Rainbows Come From Where Rainbows Come From

Ok, proud Brony over here, Still find this piece AWESOME! Keep up the good work dude!